|Battery Optimal Operation Time||customized|
1. Designed to segregate various size of stalk free orthodox tea.
2. Sturdy and heavy MS structure to support the machine.
3. AISI 304 SS feed hopper through which tea is fed into the machine.
4. Wooden support made out of high quality seasoned hard wood with AISI 304 SS trays which are interchangeable.
5. The machine will have 50 trays with 7 discharge outlets of AISI 304 SS.
6. Double acting crank arrangement with motor to impart vibratory motion to the system.
7. Adjustable gradient trays which are quickly interchangeable so that grading can be changed as desired.
8. Heavy duty crank shaft with ball bearings having high load bearing capacity connected to a flywheel for vibration free operation.
9. Crank shaft rotates at 270 RPM transmitting a straight oscillatory motion to the trays mounted on spring legs.
10. Connecting rod fitted with heavy-duty bearing on one side and Anulon bush on the other side for smooth noiseless operation.
11. Mechanically agitated flap valve to control feed rate of tea into the machine.
12. Drive has a 2HP TEFC motor confirming to EFF1 standard of efficiency with DOL starter.
13. Machine will be supplied with mesh nos. 24,20,12,10 & 8 and spare meshes no 18,16 & 14.